If you liked the easy veggie breakfast pies but were thinking, I wish there was ham and cheese in here you win!
- 6 eggs
- 1/2 cup milk
- salt and pepper
- baked ham, cubed
- swiss cheese
- dijon mustard
- Reduced fat Pillsbury crescent rolls
- Scramble 6 eggs in a bowl with milk, salt and pepper and cook in a pot on the stove.
- Roll out the crescent dough and keep it in square, pinching the seams for the triangles
- Once eggs are cooked take them off the heat and set aside
- Spread a small teaspoon of mustard onto the par sty and then place swiss cheese, ham and scrambled eggs on top of pastry and then bring all the corners together and wrap into pies
- Place in oven at 375 degrees for 12 minutes and serve!