Who doesn’t love a grilled cheese for breakfast?
- cheddar cheese
- 3 eggs
- 1/4 of an onion, chopped
- ham, cubed
- Whisk together eggs, onion and ham and season with salt and pepper. Once mixed pour half into a small, oiled frying pan. Cover with a lid and begin to cook.
- Once omelette is cooked flip it over to cook the opposite side through and then remove from pan.
- Butter two slices of brea and out one, butter side down in the frying pan. Sprinkle cheddar cheese and place omelette on top ( just cut it into a square and place the extra bits on top.
- Add a layer of cheese on top of the omelette and add the second piece of bread on top, butter side up.
- Once cooked on the bottom, flip until crispy and golden on both sides.
- Cut in half and serve! (I’m traditional so i like to have mine with ketchup for the win!)