- Pillsbury Crescent roll dough (one tube)
- Light whipped cream cheese
- Powdered sugar (optional)
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Mix 1/2 cup light, whipped cream cheese with the juice of 1/2 a fresh lemon. Mix in 1 cup blueberries and mix with a fork, blending the blueberries and cream cheese together – but leaving some blueberries full.
- Take pillsbury dough out of roll and divide squares. Pinch the triangle seams together to create a full rectangle.
- Spread the blueberry mixture on one triangle and then fold the other side over, creating a triangle pocket. (I like to add some extra full fresh blueberries on top to really stuff them!)
- Close sides with a fork and place on cookie tray. Continue to make as many pockets as you want and then place in oven for 12 minutes.
- Remove from oven and sift sugar overtop and serve!