So my boyfriend and I have a running joke, whenever I leave for the weekend for anything he always makes these unreal burgers. And then he eats them all before I get home.
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 4 large honey garlic sausages
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- 1/4 cup teriyaki sauce
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1/4 cup mustard
- 2 tbsp siracha
- Chipotle Onions (recipe here)
- 1 tsp garlic siracha + 2 tbsp mayonnaise for burger sauce
- In a large mixing bowl, combine beef and sausage meat and mix thoroughly together with your hands
- Once mixed add mustard, siracha, minced garlic and onion powder, mix together thoroughly with hands.
- Portion out the meat into large balls (we made 6)
- Once rolled, flatten each ball into a patty using the palm of your hand. Once flattened, use your thumb to create an indent in the middle of the patty.
- Fire up your grill and grill em! We let our BBQ reach 500 degrees. Place the pattys on the grill and cook them until the meat doesn’t stick to the grill and then flip.
- Top with chipotle onions, thinly sliced cucumber and siracha mayo for a delicious, fresh burger. ENJOY.