You know on Monday nights when the weekend is over and your long ass Monday sucked and you just want to eat something easy and good and just chill?
This is the recipe for that! It takes like 20 minutes to make and it’s good and fresh!
- 3 boneless skinless chicken breast
- 1/2 onion, chopped
- 3 tbsp basil pesto
- 2 cups cherry tomatos
- 2 cups spinach
- spaghetti noodles
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cut chicken into small cubes and put into hot pan with olive oil. At the same time bring pasta water to a boil
- Place tomatoes in bowl and toss in olive oil. spread on a cooking sheet and place in oven for 12-15 minutes until blistered. Finish on broil for 1 minute on high.
- Put pasta in boiling water for 7 minutes.
- Finish cooking chicken and add onion, cook until tender and add spinach. Add pesto to mixture and add tomatoes and pasta when finished.
- Sprinkle with parmesan and enjoy!