Looking for an easy delicious recipe to use up your thanksgiving turkey leftovers? This year I made a delicious pasta dish using big chunks of leftover turkey and everyone’s favourite, BACON.
- 5 strips of bacon, chopped
- 1/2 large Spanish onion, diced
- 3 cloves of garlic, minced
- 10 cherry tomatoes (or more!), halved
- salt and pepper
- Pasta, cooked
- 1 cup 5% cream
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese
- Pour olive oil in a hot pan, add bacon and cook for about 3 minutes. Once slightly cooked add onion, garlic and tomato and let cook for several minutes. Add in salt and pepper.
- Add cream and bring everything to a boil stirring often, TASTE and add more salt and pepper accordingly.
- Add pasta and then add in 1/2 cup of Parmesan.
ps. did you guys like my first video? I know it’s pretty budget but it was my first! Subscribe to my YouTube for more videos soon 🙂 Who knows maybe I’ll show my face soon. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7GIubT9hGwS5c1_nYfIb5Q