If you’ve ever been lucky enough to get an invite over to my house you know that bruschetta is my thing. The best part is it it literally six ingredients and chopping. Sometimes the best food is the most simple.
- 3 vine tomatoes, diced
- 3 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1/4 of a red onion, diced
- olive oil
- balsamic vinegar
- fresh baguette
- Add tomatoes, garlic and red onion into a bowl. Drizzle with about 1 tbsp olive oil and 2-3 tbsp balsamic vinegar. Mix together well and set in the fridge for about an hour. (This is the most important part, let it all sit together and get good!)
- Preheat oven to 350 and slice a baguette on a bit of a diagonal so your pieces are a big longer, and look nicer.
- Top with the tomato mixture and set on a cookie sheet in the oven for about 10 minutes.
Eat every last bit.