Grilled cheese is always a good idea and with the right ingredients it can even be gourmet!
- green apple
- Follow the basic instructions for a grilled cheese that you learned when you were 6.
- If you didn’t learn when you were 6 butter the outside of the two pieces of bread and place on in the pan buttered side down. Slice the apple and brie and place on the bread – add pepper.
- Put the other piece of bread on top with the butter side facing up.
- Flip once the cooking side turns crispy and golden brown.
- Cut ON A DIAGONAL (don’t be one of those assholes who just cuts straight…we’re classy here.) and enjoy.