Ugghh you know you just want to eat pasta with Alfredo sauce but using the jar kind makes you feel gross? This recipe was so easy, and so quick and so so good. I would never have tried it if I hadn’t just had to make something with the ingredients in my fridge. It was definitely tasty and using the 1% milk makes it absolutely more healthy than the jar of Alfredo. Serve it with this stuffed chicken recipe for the win!
- 4 tbsp flour
- 4 tbsp butter
- 2 cup milk
- 5 cloves garlic roasted
- 1/2 cup – 1 cup feta cheese
- pasta (I prefer shells or bow-ties for this)
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees. Place garlic on pan with olive oil and roast in the oven for 15 minutes, remove from oven and set aside
- For the sauce, combine butter and flour in pan on a hot burner until it has a dough-like texture (see above) then slowly add in milk and whisk out any lumps. Continue to stir and whisk as the sauce thickens.
- Once thick add in roasted garlic and smash with fork, and add in feta
- Cook pasta to your liking and then add into the sauce, stiring to cover all of the noodles. Add salt and pepper to taste and enjoy with this easy stuffed chicken recipe!