You know those Saturdays when you cross a tonne of chores off your list, including grocery shopping but you actually didn’t plan anything to make for dinner? Pretty much you’ve got to check out your fridge and make it up as you go. This totally worked out in our favour this weekend with two awesome dishes…check out the other one here.
This is the kind of meal that makes people think ‘WOW’, but really it’s crazy easy. Serve it with roasted garlic feta pasta for the win.
- boneless skinless chicken breast (however many you want to make genius)
- bacon strips
- brie cheese
- pineapple salsa (costco!)*
*if you don’t have the habanero pineapple salsa I’m working on a homemade version…until then toss in some pineapple and some hot peppers with the brie…same effect.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- Cut pockets into the chicken breast and try not to go all the way through
- Stuff with brie and salsa
- wrap with bacon and use toothpicks or skewers to secure into place (you can totally skip this step if you want we had the bacon and I find it helps keep everything in place as well)
- Place in a baking dish in the oven for 35-40 minutes.
Do you guys have favourite stuffed chicken recipes?